Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well mice, the cats are away.
Try to retain some dignity for the PNW forum while we're out. Or at the very least, don't burn the joint down. ;)

Keith, Ken, Mark and Strokie are en route...I'll be shortly (insert jokes here) behind.

Iowa, here I come. Somebody please have a Vodka/Bull ready! :lol: :cool:

·
Registered
963 Posts
Hey Brit, you still know were Bennthin keeps the hide-a-key for the fast back???? Let burn the skins of here!!!! :p

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
Bring your R code vert up here Jonesy and I'll take the fastback out for Brian while he's gone. Maybe I can give him some tips on how to pass Strokie on the track?!? :cool:

·
Registered
678 Posts
Try to retain some dignity for the PNW forum while we're out.
Kinda hard to maintain something that it never had! :lol:

Chez

·
Registered
317 Posts
All right parents all gone for the weekend those of us unfortunately stuck behind let's party. I am so jealous of everyone who gets to go to cornfeed. Maybe next year.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
bbenthin said:
Well mice, the cats are away....and it's a dog's day. Try to retain some dignity for the PNW forum while we're out.
Not a problem...I will personally watch over to help ensure that you get a "heads up" if things get a little stinky here. :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

What happens at CF stays at CF...except the memory.

Try not to get in over your head.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Hardy har har!!!!! I say we turn this place out!! Party!!!!

I am sure that the boys that went to "Corn feed" are passing the butter as we speak.... Pervs!!!

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Cool...ya I got a pic too. Just in from the road race event...I guess there was a screw up and they hit the watering hole before the race instead of after. :shocked:

http://www.ppdbillet.com/69%20Mach%201/funpics/bad-parking-job.jpg
:shocked:

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
This is the best you clowns can come up with? :p Rookies..... ;)

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
ken_schall said:
This is the best you clowns can come up with? :p Rookies..... ;)
Heck thats nothin...you should have seen it before the mods came in and cleaned up...took 3 of them. http://forums.vintage-mustang.com/forums/images/graemlins/horror.gif

Now...give us the scuttlebutt, (the "good information") on who had a run in with Sheriff Booker T. Justice...before I have to get reeeal ugly. ;)
....and NO too late jokes!

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
And you wonder whay I gave up cars for horses???

At least my 2 Mustangs eat hay, and that is sure a lot cheaper than gas these days :p

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
All I can say is "them texas boys know howta party!".... ;)

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
OK...guess I'll have to put on my "other outfit" and go snoop around in the Texas Forum. Saw a little blog on the front page.. now looks like Bob decided to remove. Started with somethin like the PNW boys were eggin them on.

If that's the case...well...we all owe you a BIG. http://forums.vintage-mustang.com/forums/images/graemlins/highfive.gif
You got all the laughs, and they did all the time...that is hall of fame material there. :lol:

Update: Deader then a doornail over there. Either a) those boys are still locked up... or b) everyone is playing "Texas holdem" cause the maneuver was too bone headed to post. Now I'm gunna have to send Columbo over to investigate.
}:(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts