Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, first time caller, long time listener...
I am active on the Boss302 Registry site, but am interested in expanding my Mustang 'base' and looking to get involved with some of the NorCal activities you guys are involved with...
My Boss has been off the road for about four years, (long story...), but will be back in business next month...

Anyhow, am hopeful I can offer something to the this forum in addition to gaining further information as well...
Thanks for having me!

·
Administrator
13,017 Posts
Welcome to VMF. Good to have another NorCal person with us. Don't forget to stay in touch over on that forum too.
Stan

·
Registered
249 Posts
Welcome to the forum forum.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Appreciate the welcomes!
I have heard a lot of good things about the folks here...
I am flying out to put my Boss on a trailer on the 19th, and ship her home...
I replaced the block with a std bore block D0Z replacement block due to my cracking the webbing on the my block a couple years ago...
Also had some other work done, to include a repaint.
Have some more work to do, (are they ever really done?), but want to drive her hard all summer first! ;)

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Welcome to the forum...nice looking Boss...
Tom

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks, I just contacted Intercities today and finalized the shipping from DE to here third week in March, $1850. Seems reasonable considering the level of service and cust care they deliver.
Have used them twice in the past with previous projects, and love their customer focus!
Cannot wait to get her loaded and on the way West!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts