Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This place is getting quiet..hell even Robbie doesn't show up anymore :: Is the heat getting to you guys? :: Lets see some banter ok? ;)

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Geez and it looks like I am out of the Babe business ::
But that's a good thing! :D Anybody golf that lives close, I am having my 6th annual tournament on Sunday. How's that for destroying your own thread? ::

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Sorry man, the only golf related things I'm any good at is drinkin' beer and wreckin' golf carts. :: ;)
Oh yeah, and I do a mean Carl Spackler impression. ::

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Bill Murry's character in Caddyshack: ::
http://www.crk.umn.edu/newsevents/notices01-02/CarlSpeckler.jpg
This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff.

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Spent the weekend at PacificRaceway baking in the sun and looking at lots of nice cars . Been out putting a few miles on the new engine since the car is finally aligned . I think Dan is off to Iowa or someplace for work .

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Still recovering! Also still waiting for my order from John's Classic Cougars to get in. Have a bunch of projects backed up.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Lets see, Scottie, its 11:35 PM and its the only chance I've had to sit down in front of the computer since early this morning. Well, maybe I did this morning before the kids horseback riding lessons, but that is too long ago for me to remember. Ever since the sun started to rear its "ugly head" I've been backed up with work and projects that will carry me through the dead of winter :: No rest for the wicked, eh? :: :eek: ::

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
I'm taking the boat and on my way up to Stehekin..(head of Lake Chelan) for a ahhh...Guy bonding..fishing..refreshment tasting weekend...(gotta remember the poles! :eek:).
I'm guessing the last place I'll be by Sunday is a Golf Course! ::
Not sure what it'll be like up there....I'm sitting in the office this morning looking that direction....solid column of smoke! Well at least they won't be able to "blame" us! ::

But, I'd like to join your Golf activities next year...(with some planning) :: (maybe pickup a "loaner" car! ;))

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Damn I just read the news about the size of the fire in Chelan doubling last night :: Doesn't sound good.. ::

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Guess we'll have a front row seat....I'm not real sure where exactly the fires at...other than 25 mile creek....which is of course 25 miles from Chelan. :eek:
But we'll be floating right by it ::....

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
So when/where's this golf tournament of yours Scotty?

Maybe I'm interested................... That is if I can rent clubs and you don't mind having a total HACK on the course :: :p

·
Premium Member
5,078 Posts
::putt-Putt range. :D :: Make sure you go first cause Scotty is pretty good at the 18 hole ,where the clowns head is. :: They rent clubs on site.But you only get one. :: You can also use it as a weapon ,If Scotty gets to good and gets in front of you. ;)

Troy :p :p ::

1 - 18 of 18 Posts