Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Man - move over Midlife - Steve is quickly becoming the 'Electron Meister'. Good call, 15 bucks with spare parts to boot!

BTW - how'd that happen - reversed polarity on a jump start or sumpthin'?

Glenn Morgan: 66 GT V-Burgundy Fastback 351w+toploader+9 in. TracLoc. Started out as a rusted-out Chicago-area crusher. After sacrificing a solid 66 coupe for its sheetmetal sub-assemblies, I have one solid (and expensive) work in progress!

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
I'd bet you are far from off the hook Mr. J.

However, it is good to know that we'll now have 2 sources from whom we can get our shorts (or diodes, or relays, or whatever those little thingamajigs with the colored stripes are) checked!

This forum is an incredible 'font' of knowledge and it looks like the resources for electrical help have just grown.

Glenn Morgan: 66 GT V-Burgundy Fastback 351w+toploader+9 in. TracLoc. Started out as a rusted-out Chicago-area crusher. After sacrificing a solid 66 coupe for its sheetmetal sub-assemblies, I have one solid (and expensive) work in progress!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.