Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Chattanooga Friday night, and bummed around with Torquewrench. Went to a local Bluegrass BYOB (bring your own band), which was cool.

Saturday we went to the Thunder Valley Mustang show. There, we met up with jpony645, and his new friend. Also saw Tangdar. A professional photographer took pictures of all the cars, blew them up to poster size, and mounted them on foamboard for $40. That's a lot of dough, but worth it. It's hanging in my office now.

Met Jims66, who's now the proud new owner of roadkillontheweb's original Mustang Jr. And without a doubt, the Jr brought more attention than anything else at the show, including a red GT500 convertible.

Well, I polished and cleaned most of the morning, and was feeling pretty good about the old girl. But a few cars down was a 66 GT Candyapple Red fastback with red/parchment pony interior, AC, and PS. This car is amazing. I've seen it before, and the owners are real nice. They took first place, and I got second. I really had my sites set for the big prize, but it wasn't to be.

In a week and a half, I head for Charlotte, NC for the MCA Grand Nationals. Got some work to do before then. I sure would like a first place trophy someday. I wonder if there are any shows in Anniston, Alabama this year.

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Mark,

I think you need to bake another one of these and bring it with you to the nationals....

·
Registered
4,901 Posts
Look at it this way - you know there is room for improvement...and you have something to work on.

·
Registered
5,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Midlife and jpony645 enjoying a little snack.

http://www.knology.net/~dorner/images/talladega/MVC-030F.JPG

G

·
0 Posts
geesh.. only a week and a half away... and i haven't even touched the fastback /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts