Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the last issue (#11) of Mustang Magazine there is an ad of an upcoming announcement for a TV show on Mustang restoration called American Ponybuilders. Anyone heard anything more on this? Says there is a promo on you tube and it may be on the Discovery channel if it flies.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Gwasshoppa, I'm not techy enough to figure how to attach stuff!

·
Registered
955 Posts
For sure. I just told my wife we might have a new channel. She was soooooo (not) excited. She already can't figure out why I like to watch American Pickers and Pawn Stars. For some reason she doesn't get the whole classic car thing. I've had my 65 vert for over 4 years and she's never driven it.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I saw this a few months ago, it sounded like they were trying to sell it. Hope it turns out to be a good show (without a bunch of drama crap we have enough of that already).

·
Registered
955 Posts
This was posted on their facebook page in January:

We are talking with Fox Sports National. The show is scheduled to be on in the 4th quarter of 2011. Starting 1st week in October (6 shows). The show will air at 11:30 AM EDT on Sunday's and a repeat on Mondays at 4:30PM EDT. We are sending out advertising proposals as we speak.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I hope he didn't do that white 65 convertible. That grill was crooked as well you know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts