Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
13,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the beginning of the summer, I started a rumor about our very own Johnpro being an urgan myth because he failed to show up the the Southbay cruise put on by Shaun. Well today I actually shook hands with him and he's REAL!!!! So please disregard any comments about Johnpro. I am on my knees in humility and sorrow for starting this rumor.
Stan

·
Registered
655 Posts
I also shook the hands of this "urban myth". I can't say that I actually saw his reflection in the mirror nor did Buffy show!!

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
You guys are SOOO gullible. Noone finds it odd, that johnpro was sited at the Peppermill on Saturday, with reports of a dead battery and over heating in Reno, Nevada, and others are reporting a johnpro siting as far away as Danville, California less than 12 hours later?

I bet if I put a couple thousand posts up as Santa Clause, you guys will start posting that he really exists, too!

You guys!

/forums/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
I think we all have a little johnpro in us.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Somehow I felt a little safer thinking of him as a myth. Oh well, at least he's out in California where he can't mess too much up.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
So Johnpro, you got a body double or what? And a duplicate car to boot. So who was I talking to in Danville yesterday, the real deal or the clone? (Hey, that's a better rumor than the Urban Legend thing!)

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Ever see that Kevin Spacey movie, "The Usual Suspects"?

The central figure, who's never really seen, is named something like "Kaiser Sozay" and exists by reputation only throughout most of the movie. Thing is - nobody's actually ever seen the guy, but everybody has heard of him, and knows that he is one bad dude. I think JohnPro is that kinda legend.

I met a guy in a Mexican restaurant in Orange County last April who first claimed to be Bob Dooley, but after a couple of beers, he began telling people he was JohnPro.

Nobody's really sure who the guy was...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts