Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my town decided to do some testing and relized that if we get just the right amount of rain the mountain I live on will slide right into my back door. All because of a wild fire that burned just above the house and took out most of the shrub in the shelfing. Took them long enough to work with all of us sence the news interviewed my wife and keep posting my house along with my neighbors over the past 2 weeks.

Oh well if the side of the mountain comes down on my house I guess that is my next trial to overcome. WIsh us luck.

G

·
0 Posts
Well, if you do get another stang, you might want to find somewhere else to park it.
Say, across town?

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts
Sounds like the right time to up the home owners insurance policy.

Don't forget to include that oginal Monet you have in the attic if and when something happens....all though we all hope nothing does.

I was in the Santa Cruz Mountains during the last El Nino Winter and was the driver for my Wife and her geological survey crew looking for and warning about slides....had a lot of fun driving over trees forging over recently blocked roads....but saw a lot of heartache and lives destroyed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts