Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and now for something stupid.

I think i must be a moron...no comments please..but my right rear view mirror was wobbling at speeds in excess of 30 so i purchased a new 42.00 from virginia classic mustang. im not complaining about them by any means but let me know if im missing something. installed the mirror the closest i can get the mirror to viewing dowh the right hand side of the car is two lanes over and on the ground?? there are 5 spacers in the box...i used the one most like the one on my previous mirror but now i can't adjust it to a viewable angle..

have i been mistaken and im supposed to be looking in the bar ditch or do i need to try a different spacer. the others are of various widths but even so i don't think that i'd be looking at anything different if i used one of them.

any ideas?

matt

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We had the same problem with ours. Keep in mind that the new mirror is flat and not convex. We were fortunate enough to be able to push ours in enough to see the side of the car. We bought a stick on convex mirror (the type that make objects appear smaller than they are), but it was too small so we took to off (it looked rediculous) :eek:. We have been looking for a larger one to try. Good luck! ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts