Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, a neighbor and myself both own
'66 Coupes, but it looks like we have new company
:drunkies:

A shiny red '65 coupe just moved in a couple of houses away. Keep this up and we could have a car show on our street soon LOL

·
Registered
561 Posts
Funny how we tend to cluster like that. On my cul-de-sac there's my '67 convertible, across the street is a '69 Camaro, behind me is a '69 Torino. Guy two doors down has an Olds W-32, Baldwin Motion Camaro, '78 Firebird, '71 Challenger and a Viper.

Nice thing about having all of that hardware within 100 yards is that between the four of us, there's no tool that we don't have.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Within a 1/4 square mile of my house there is my 65, a 67 coupe (flooded, needs resto) three houses down, a guy who has a 65 coupe, his son has another 65 coupe, and my friend who has two 73 Machs and a 69 Mach (one 73 is restored, one is parts,and the 69 needs resto).
Life is good. I believe the guy with the 67 will restore it but he's been busy rebuidling his house since Katrina.

·
VMF Full-Timer
3,823 Posts
I wish there were more Mustangs in my neighborhood, actualy I wish that there were any Mustangs in my neighborhood.It would kinda nice to have some people with similar interest.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Man I wish!!! All there is around here is lifted pickup trucks with gun racks in them. I had to lift my 98 Jeep Sport just to fit in around here(But I have no where to mount a gun rack behind my head)uggh guess I still don't fit in!!

Dave

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'm the only muscle car owner in my neighborhood. However, I more than make up for the lack of classic car owners on the block. I have 3 coupes and a '61 Galaxie Sunliner, so everyone knows me.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Matt have 2 Free passes for B/J on Tues Wed and Thurs. if you want them let me know Gary 602-996-1298

1 - 9 of 9 Posts