Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
1964 1/2 Convertible - 260 V8 C4 Automatic, Power Top, Console, 4 Wheel Drums
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All.
It is once again time to plan for our winter party / group meeting!
I have reserved a room at the RAM Restaurant (on the same street as the IKEA in Schaumburg).

Sunday February 27, 2009 – 1:00pm - ?

RAM Bighorn Brewery Schaumburg
1901 McConnor Parkway
Schaumburg, IL 60173
847-517-8791

Using some of the funds from our car show last year, we will be paying for the room, and for appetizers for everyone. We will even be able to hand out a voucher for a drink too.

Other items such as meals and additional beverages will need to be paid for by people as they go. So please do not come expecting to get everything for free!

This place is great. They brew their own beer and it is good stuff. They also have tons of tasty things on the menu. This is the kind of place I would bring friends visiting from out of town - it is always a treat to go there.

While we are there, we will talk a little bit about the events scheduled for the coming year, especially some spring road trips, the Cougars game and the Car Show - and also have plenty of time for socializing.

Bring your significant other. I will extend the offer of the free stuff to each member and one other person. If you want to bring anyone else or your (older) kids - please be considerate and pay for them on your own. They are welcome to join us!

If you have anything of interest to give away (car posters, Ford related items, etc...) please bring it with you.

Please reply to this thread if you plan to attend, and please mention who - if anyone - you plan to bring with.

Thanks!

Jason Zimberoff (Zim)
Chicago Vintage Mustang Club

1 - 1 of 1 Posts