Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you all for the advice. I have TOO much info:) I really want to use a factory 351w set up out of a lightining or 93 truck with the GT-40 parts. I called Windsor-fox on the harness issue and using some of the stand alone systems(holley projection,DFI,Edelbrock,etc). They like using the factory systems for reliability, I tend to agree. One thing I don't want is a speed density system. I will be using a mechanical roller cam, C9 10.5 comp heads and a 392 stroker kit from CH. If I modify the spd/den ford system to a seq fire Mass air system will I have spent more money then a stand alone? I will be using all the late model EFI 351w brackets which will work well with my conversion A/C pump.
I know the P/S will be a challenge. So many questions. I did buy the for EFI book. It should be in next week. Any feed back would be great.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
I too am considering a similar setup. I stead of 10.5R 392 stroker, a 9CR and a blower. So far it's only in my head...

My plans would be to get a roller 351W built appropriately. EFI would be mustang mass air, as there are tons of aftermarket parts. Supercharger would be a Kenne Bell Blowzilla.

A similarly built 5.0L put out [email protected], and [email protected] A 5.8L should be a stump puller!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts