Vintage Mustang Forums banner

another AC question

477 2
my 66 had AC when i got it. right now the underdash unit is out but before i put it back in i was wondering if there is anyplace that sells a repro one as mine is a sears evaporator. i like the look of the original much better. all i want is the plastic shell. anybody know where i can get one without buying a whole AC set for a grand or so¿ thanx.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check with Vintage Air and Classic Air. I've got some info from Classic Air somewhere, but can't seem to find it right now. Check the Ads in the back of one of the regular monthly publications, and You should be able to find a number.
'67 Coupe project car (Did I say project car? I meant pile of rust)
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.