Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gota stop knocking myself out .

I'm leaving this job shortly and I'm finding it hard to get involved .

I'm sitting at my desk compiling a list of parts to buy for the Fast Back. Checking out the VMF from time to time .

Then I think I'll meet a lady friend for a long lunch .

OH Yeah and the bloke here that I don't get along with (the main reason I'm leaving ) he is a director of the company , well I've just found out that he has been told to hand in his badge and bugger off .

AHHHHHH ain't life sweet .

So answer my post please .It'll give me something to read . I've got to do something till lunch time ./forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah , I'll check out that possibility , but I've pretty much decided I'm moving on to something different .

Actually the tosser just rang and I ignored him . Talk about mature !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay tuned for further developments !!!!!!!

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts
You should pick up next time and say you are not available and then hang up.

I do it occasionally, people don't know what happened.
When they call back, and they always do, I let it ring 6 times and then pick up with HELLO!.

Yeah, I'm on a con call can you call back. Thanks

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Wow, lousy offices all over the world! I was mad because I couldn't spend enough time in mine, with work piling up.... Finally planted my butt in there all day long today and got lots done. I was all alone. Phone traffic minimal. Why would I rather be in the office than out in the wide open skys and fields of green crops as farmers battle to beat the drought this season?? There are plenty of people to visit and consulting/grunt work to do outside. The weather is not terribly hot right now. I must be going crazy....Time to work on the stang some more.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Glad to see your productivity indicies are up!!

J.B.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nimrod ????

I thought this was a Nimrod?
http://users.chariot.net.au/~theburfs/images/oc_nimrod.jpg
So you're saying this bloke is and old Miltary aircraft base on a outdated airliner MMMMMMMM you could have something there ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts