Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1969 Convertible with 5.0 HO motor, AOD Transmission
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long is the driver's side cable that connects the equalizer bracket (where both passenger and driver's sides come together at the front cable) to the rear driver's side connector (where the cable coming out of the driver's side drum connects to the next driver's side cable? This is the only cable I'm having a hard time finding as I have both cables coming out of each drum and the one that attaches the handle to the equalizer is clearly labeled on all parts sites. PO had removed all parking brake stuff between handle and cables coming out of each drum :(

·
Registered
953 Posts
If everything else is stock, you should be able to order this cable from any of the classic parts houses (maybe even your local parts store).

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If everything else is stock, you should be able to order this cable from any of the classic parts houses (maybe even your local parts store).
Ya it is, I just don’t know which to order (not finding it clearly labeled with any parts suppliers.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I just realized something... The passenger side cable loops around the equalizer and then connects to the driver's side cable via the c-shaped connector doesn't it? :rolleyes: I thought there were 3 cables in addition to the one that goes from the pedal to the equalizer (4 total)...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts