Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just got my pony back on the road last week and Its running great. Now for the final step the interor. Does any one have photos of the rear area of a 66 FB befor the seat and trim is put in. Im not sure how the mount ths rear folding seat and where all these bracket I git are suspose to fit. Also any sugestions on where to buy new interior molding.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
The 4 piece interior "belt" trim piece is not reproduced. Keep your eyes open for a set and be prepared to pony up some bucks (pun intended).

·
Registered
252 Posts
If you can look past the rust, these pictures show several of those brackets.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The 4 piece interior "belt" trim piece is not reproduced. Keep your eyes open for a set and be prepared to pony up some bucks (pun intended).
Thanks for the info- I was afraid that the 4 piece interior "belt" trim was not reproduced. I have been looking for a while now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks- These pictures were exactly what i have been looling for. I may get this interior finished after all.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Thanks- These pictures were exactly what i have been looling for. I may get this interior finished after all.
I took pretty good pictures during disassembly. If there any pieces in that bunch you can't figure out, post a couple good pictures of those particular pieces, and I probably have a picture or two of it somewhere.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks- I just found this site a few days ago and so far this it the best site I have found online that provide info on classic fastback rear seats.

·
Registered
35,892 Posts
Thanks for the info- I was afraid that the 4 piece interior "belt" trim was not reproduced. I have been looking for a while now.
Considering other recent offerings from Dynacorn, they'll probably offer that moulding shortly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts