Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is this

Warning: Host 'host4.r5i.com' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in
/usr/local/public-hosting/vmfweb/public_forums/mysql.inc.php on line 38
SQL ERROR: Database error only visible to forum administrators

·
Premium Member
3,651 Posts
I get them alot tonight...I just hit the refresh button and it will bring up what your looking for. It dose for me anyway.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I just got a goofy one when I tried to reply to post. never saw that before.

·
Administrator
19,444 Posts
I got that too, a little while ago. Oh no, it's an epidemic! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif Or maybe a fiendish plot?

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
It threw me into a '70's flashback. Or it could be the fumes from the 15 year gas I drained from the '81 ex-cop Fairmont today that's pickled my brains... LOL

Dean T

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
This error is being imparted by the SQL Server saying that the web server (host4.r5i.com) is having a problem talking over the network. (This is an R5I internal error, not related to *your* specific web browser or desktop.)
Not knowing what the rest of the setup at R5I actually is, it looks like we may have a funky NIC, firewall or simply and overloaded network.
Given time the error will clear by itself or a MySQL administrator could have sent the flush command to clear it up. Whatever caused the error does still exist.

Or it could be sun spots.... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif
D

·
Registered
657 Posts
as slow as this site runs my guess would be that it is overloaded. Serious shortage of bandwidth or server horsepower.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
OK, I didn't want to put this info out there in the public domain, and I might "disappear" after I do, but here goes. Did anyone ever read "The Firm"? Well, Bob has a "5th floor" of the R5i building that no one knows about. What goes on in there behind secret, locked doors is anyone's guess. Did any of you not feel as though you were being "watched" during the CF3? I really can't say more, I think an unmarked sedan has set up across my street, I really have to go. The error messages you received are a glimpse at the seedy underbelly of "The 5"......I'll try to make my next post from a pay phone somewhere in South America...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts