Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is more than likely me....trying to edit my signature picture. Picture is hosted on PB. I re-sized, copy from IMG, paste- get error "invalid"
Please steer me in the correct direction...thanks! Jack

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Stan, and thanks! I read that before trying everything, did what I could...still doesn't work. I don't even have any of the radio buttons to try the other method when posting a reply. ???

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tried again, no go. I tried from PB and Imgur. It tells me "invalid image" I've resized to 500 X 250. The image link is copied into my signature box and will pull up. I'm trying to load it into "edit signature".

·
Registered
251 Posts
Below the box where you type in signature text there should be an area that lets you upload right from your computer. Then, when the pic uploads, go back to that same screen, and there should be a link next to the pic that says insert signature pic. That's what I just did, and it worked.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well Squirrel, I saved the image to my desktop and was then able to load the picture to my signature picture. I can see the picture in my CP now, but it does not show up in my posts. I do not have the link next to my picture that allows me to "insert picture" as you state. I have a box next to the picture that says "delete current picture" I think I am getting close....

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Admin, still looking for help. When I "edit signature", my picture is there as signature picture. I have a box next to it that says "delete current picture". Not sure why it does not show up in posts....Thanks in advance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts