Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep - these don't come along too often. A 1968 Mustang built in Texas in 1962, and used by Ford. Hurry, hurry, hurry - with a starting price like this, it won't last long!

Item #1846806749

G

·
0 Posts
Geeze.

But do the math; A Stang built in '62. Shootin' for a 70's appearance. 1968 is about right!

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
By the rear quarters, it was built after Feb 15, 68. A long was from 62. What a farst!

G

·
0 Posts
I sure hope that 1962 was a typo. THat doesn't look like the mustang concept car that was built. But then again...I don't know everything.

Slade

·
Registered
1969 Mustang GT Convertible
572 Posts
Fender flares and metal flake paint....sweet!

Also dig those groovy seats. Looks like an old Eggo waffle.

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
All it's missing is a set of "Yosemite Sam" Back off mud flaps...just looking at it makes me want to grow a mullet!

G

·
0 Posts
The clutch pedal is still in the car.
I love the way he makes it sound like a good thing...like its a selling point!! lol

·
Registered
699 Posts
Wow, thats a spaceship? /forums/images/icons/smile.gif And I thought that it was only a huge scratch. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Anyway, I love it. Along with the nice two tone paint job and the cool seats.
I wish I had the budget to buy it...! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

·
Just some guy
67 coupe, 69 Sportsroof, 86 hatchback
20,721 Posts
Interesting solution to hood clearance trouble. Stick on a cowl induction style scoop then cut a hole in it.
I rather thought the GT's came with a 6K tach. I also thought that when Holman-Moody built an engine for you, you got H-M valve covers too. Not the old corner speed shop M/T covers.
I am curious to know where the rear louvers came from. I don't think I've ever seen any on a 68 before. Interesting look.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts