1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I won a special award
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I wonder when it was built? I have not seen sidepipes, fender flares, and those style of wheel since the early-mid 80's....

By the sound of the ad, I would envision a 17-22 yo guy, gettin' rid of his ride.... :)
Tom

·
Registered
571 Posts
Lol, you guys are mean. Seriously though, looks like something out of a bad 80's movie.

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
But what would you do without the c'list 'Clown-O-D-Day?' CODDs are an endless source of amusement for me.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Is it me or does the picture with the window look like the window track is broke? the angle of the window and body doesnt look right

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
C'mon, this is a guy who obviously lives on the edge. He has one of those 3 wheel ATV's after all. Arent those things illegal now?........

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
..."Lord please forgive me for dissing the injector scooped ride, and saying it looks like it comes from the '80s...say three hail Mary's" (Larry the Cableguy)....

I guess I need to watch my comments....I have a coupe with a "Chevy" hood and "non-shiney" paint...oh and that aluminum bead-rolled interior, and no carpeting :0..

...but I guess take enough flack for it that I can share the wealth.. LMAO :)
Tom

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hey, I like it. Maybe he'll trade for another ATV. LOL

·
Premium Member
10,943 Posts
Definitely. The wiring right there is worth the $10.5K
uuuuuuhh now jus hold on a second there billy bob !!!! i thinks i DESERVE the prize for the ???????? wiring job !!!! mine is 100Billion dollars worth the least at !!! you need to see these fotos blode up real good fur the deetail !!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
I don't think the car is that bad, but definitely not something I would do if it were mine. Its not worth what the asking price is.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Man this is a rough crowd. :skullnbones::skullnbones: I am afraid to post a pic of my hood you guys might hang me out to dry :pirate:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts