Vintage Mustang Forums banner

another whats it worth?

561 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  bullit 
#1 ·
69 mach 1 428scj 4 speed r-code,shaker,drum brakes,manual steering,3:91 rear,factory oil cooler,chrome grill,genuine 67k miles motor runs sweet car is white with black int.which is in mint condition,in dash tach,centre console,now the bad bits,needs doors,trunk lid,one rear qtr,rear frame rails,trunk floors,drop offs,front fenders,front frame is rusty,inner fenders rusty,motor still retains all original components and the car has original tyres been stood since 1979 one owner and over here acrossthe pond.his price is $6900 firm.thanks javed

#5 ·
That sounds just like my mach1 except mine is black with black interior. I got my for 6500$ about 2 years ago from a long time friend. When I found out he was selling it and had already found a buyer for it I told him I wanted it and he ended up selling it to me instead. Needed a lot of work but how can you pass up a drag pack Mach1 for 6500$.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.