Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Mach1, Mcode, AOD, 4 wheel discs, Ram air, Cragars in Vermilion Fire paint.
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, all the best to you and yours from the big land downunder...

Summer's just starting here so we'll feel for you in that biting cold weather you have up there!
NOT!

be safe!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Happy Holidays JimNiki- put another shrimp on the barby!! :)
Joe

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Gee, thanks A LOT JimNiki! }:| ;)

But here in SoCal it's really not that bad - just earthquakes (4.0 yesterday, but didn't feel it...), mudslides (not even close to me), and forest fires (nothing but houses around me - so no concern). Now that I write this, I guess being by the beach my only concern with the winter is, well, NOTHING I guess....!!! Oh yeah - I guess the hotties on the beach do wear "a little" more than just a bikini while playing volleyball... :p

BTW - I recently did a three-day road trip along the Great Ocean Road and ended up in Melbourne. Amazing place you have there! Can't wait to go back for New Year's Eve 2017!!! Yup - it's already planned...

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
When I was single and in the Navy..,my ship aborted a trip to OZ. Two reasons. The surf and the Ladies of OZ. They knew if we ported there I would jump ship and never be found.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
It is nice and toasty here in Northeast Ohio :confused:...inside my house, with the heat jacked up, with three blanks and my dogs laying on top of me.

·
Banned
1,297 Posts
Everybody move to Texas... Today it was sunny and about70 degrees.... :p

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
5 inches of snow forecast here, starting tomorrow night, I have 13 for dinner tomorrow afternoon, looks like there be breakfast for 13 on Sunday too!........hope the beer holds out!

Cheers!

and.........Merry Christmas to ALL the VMF'rs (can I say that on a public forum?)

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
1970 mustang said:
Everybody move to Texas... Today it was sunny and about70 degrees.... :p
Only if you drive vintage iron can you move here ;) :thumbup: :p

·
Registered
433 Posts
JimNiki,If i could throw a snow that far i WOULD :p Merry Christmas.And to all the VMF'ers thank's for everything and have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts