Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone is looking for a reaaaaaly nice Cougar, a fellow in town appears to be selling his car. I dont know a lot about it other than its very nice looking, black, restored, with Magnums. Has had a LOT of work done to it. If anyone wants more info Ill see what I can find out.

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
I love Cats, but I can't afford another. However, if you do end up taking pictures or finding out stuff about it (VIN too, for the Cougar database project), please pass it on to me.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
like 66 said i'm a big cougar fan but can't afford another one :0) i hoping to get started on the wifes 70 cougar next spring :0)

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love Cats, but I can't afford another. However, if you do end up taking pictures or finding out stuff about it (VIN too, for the Cougar database project), please pass it on to me.
I will do that. He is seen quite a bit locally, so I will be sure to strike up a conversation about that.

·
Premium Member
19,203 Posts
There's one cougar I'd like to get my hands on: Art's Cougart! :D

66Emberglow promised me the keys for $100, and I've yet to see the car parked in the Garage Majal, dammit!

·
Registered
7,671 Posts
I'm repairing some fire damage to one of the most original, rust-free 67 XR-7 I've ever seen.... ALL the wiring under the dash was burned. Not going to be an easy task, car is equipped with gauges, lo fuel warning, ebrake light, tilt away, overhead console... To an already electrical nightmare of sequential turn signals.

Lime Gold, black vinyl top, leather seats. (Original paint)

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
I have two '68 J-code Cougar XR-7's (see sig pic). The blue one is currently undergoing a ground-up resto and the green one is being used as a driver until it's turn comes to be restored.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts