Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading MM and in an article I saw that Gelsi's Mustang World in Vineland NJ performs concours restoration of Mustangs. I have never seen them advertised, does anyone know about this Co. or had any experience with them? Do they have a website? Any input will be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
They did have a website (www.gelsimustangworld.com), but it doesn't seem to be working right now. I have visited their shop when I was looking for my mustang. They have many parts cars sitting out back and a decent shop. Not large, but probably good enough for what they do. They had several cars on consignment, and one in the shop that they were replacing the taillight panel on. Too early in the replacement stage to comment on their work. They did seem to be very nice people.

G

·
0 Posts
Interestingly, I found an invoice from 1985 in my glove box of work Gelsi did for a PO on my car. Back when labor was 18.00 an hour they did 5 k worth of work on this vehicle. All I know is I have had the car 6 years and have not had to do anything major.........if that at all helps.........

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
I have been to their shop when I was looking for a 65/66 Fastback, like a previous poster said they have several cars on consignment & hadf many parts cars in the back. Saw some of the cars they were working on in the shop & the quality of the work looked good. Hope that helps you out. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts