Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get the body work on my 65 mustang done and get it painted. I am looking for a good auto body shop in Utah. Does any one know of a reputible shop in Utah. Also if any one has any tips about gettin g their car painted, or ways to save money or just something good to know when getting your car painted please email me with the info at: [email protected]
thanks
chris

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Hi Chris,
Another Utahn here!
I don't know the name, but I believe there is a Mustang restoration, speciality shop in Utah county. There is also Mustang Ranch in Murray.
My first classic Mustang was a gold 65! It was a real love/hate relationship at the time, 1984-1988. Now I remember her fondly!
I wonder if you have my car? 289 A code, automatic, black standard interior? I don't know if it was Honey Gold or Prairie Bronze, never looked at the paint code.
I now have a 64.5 with paint code "C". But it's Pace Car white, which confused the previous owner. He didn't know he owned a Pace car - just told me "the car is supposed to be gold, but I've never found any gold on it." LOL!!
Welcome to VMF.

[color:purple]JOYCE E.</font color=purple>
See Bio
MCA#40248
http://hometown.aol.com/epperstang/mustangs.html
Northern Utah Mustang Owners Association
http://www.numoa.com

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Also another Utahan checking in.

A good shop I've used is New Dimensions Collision Center. He not only does new stuff, but restores old cars. He had two (1950's) trucks and a couple of 50's cars in his shop last time I had something repaired. He will give you a free estimate and does very high quality work.

John Harvey

1965 "A" Code Convertible. "298" V-8 (It is way overbored), balanced, decked, milled, forged pistons and rods, high torque cam, toploader 4 speed, red with a white top (glass window), and a white interior with black appointments.

·
Registered
952 Posts
there is a new shop in sunset. the guy just moved from Bountiful and he does AWESOME work. A bit pricey but great work.

E-mail me and I will find his name and number

Layne

69-GT F Code Sportsroof
00 - Dodge Ram 1500 - My daily driver
95 - Dodge Stratus LS - SWMBO daily driver
92 - Ford Tempo GL - Daughters beast

1 - 4 of 4 Posts