Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a '65-66 Woodgrain Steering wheel will sell for? Recent sales?
If any ones know what a set of blue wire wheel covers for a '66 will go for would be appreciated...thnx

G

·
0 Posts
Not real sure but check out E-hay Number 1841520756. I just saw it and thought I would let you know. Latman

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
FYI, that e-hay unit is not OEM therefore I'd not base my OEM value on that price. It's an aftermarket wheel, possibly a Grant.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
NPD apparently commisioned a reproduction. I bought one which looked great for about $300. Not bad for one that really looked like new or better. Unfortunately it was not dimensionally accurate and the horn and horn ring would not work. They took it back without question. Last time I looked, they were still on hold as they had returned all of their stock to the manufacturer. You might look at Dynacorn.com to check the current status as they are the importer. Also check with NPD. Good Luck.

G

·
0 Posts
obviously depends on condition. restorable wheels with good chrome and complete go for around $75-150. restored wheels are around $350-550 and NOS wheels are $1k+

if you want one in decent condition, no cracks, woodgrain is real nice, expect to pay around $300

wire covers are plentiful. you can find good used sets for around $75-150. NOS ones are around $100-200 each

1 - 5 of 5 Posts