Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just wondering if there's anything new going on with the cruise? Any word on how many are planning on going? Also did we end up with a final itenerary? If I missed a post or something sorry about the extra reading...just wondering. The SWMBO and I are both really excited to cruise up to Morro Bay. It'll be the farthest my lil car has ever been away from home.

·
Administrator
13,018 Posts
Have you checked on the Nor Cal forum? Mike has posted some info there.
Stan

K

·
0 Posts
I just e-mailed Angleo the info about VMF- California MITM.

If anyone else wants the info let me know [email protected] and I will send it to them.

Also if you plan on attending please let me know:
VMF handle
name
number of attendees
car type
car year
car color

just so we know who to look for.

Mike

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
I'm sure a good-sized group will show up, given the hot summer we've had and how pleasant the mid-coast always is.

Renee bailed on me, saying she had a hair show (she's a stylist) to go to in San Jose that weekend. I one-upped her and booked a transat from London to NYC and threatened to take my girlfriend. Amazing how quickly she forgot the hair show. *G*
So, we'll be in the North Atlantic during the get-together, I'm sorry to say. When I can get a transat for two for not much more than a good hotel and eats at Morro Bay, I just can't pass it up.

Just remember to try the pizza at Pizza Port...*G* And say hi to the crabs for me...hehe

K

·
0 Posts
Geeeeezzzzz, I've heard some whopper excuses before, but going to Europe to get away from us is a doooozeeee. :: :: :: :D

Have fun. And tell Renne to have fun too. ::

1 - 5 of 5 Posts