Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any VMF'ers near Philadelphia that can look at a 69 convertible for me?--It's EHAY item 2427118829--I'm wondering what's wrong with it--Only 1 bid and it was the minimum--I'm looking for a convertible for SWMBO and this is what I wanted--I simply cannot get there to look at it--I've been burned on buying a car on EHAY with out a looksee--I don't want to do it again--The first time it only cost me 750 to learn my lesson--Any body help out a war veteran ;)? --I think it's about 8 miles west of Philadelphia--Thanks in advance for any assistance and I apoligize for posting this so close to the end of the auction--I just found it

G

·
0 Posts
There is a regular at stangnet who is a Lincoln/Mercury parts manager in Philly. Name is Ray Jermyn, id is 7DMACH1. It wouldn't hurt to ask. Good luck, Ed

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks--I'll keep that info for the future--I just went and looked at the auction and it ended early with a buy-it-now--I didn't find this one til a little too late--So it slipped thru my fingers--I'll keep looking

1 - 4 of 4 Posts