Vintage Mustang Forums banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
I actually called TMI a few weeks ago to find out if the sport seat covers with the stock looking upholstery that fit the factory frames had the logo. The response was that everything except the completely stock seat covers had the logo and it could not be ordered without it. When I asked the representative why he informed me that everybody else puts a logo on their seats so why shouldn't we? They are free to operate their business however they choose in this country and I wish them the best of luck!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I actually called TMI a few weeks ago to find out if the sport seat covers with the stock looking upholstery that fit the factory frames had the logo. The response was that everything except the completely stock seat covers had the logo and it could not be ordered without it. When I asked the representative why he informed me that everybody else puts a logo on their seats so why shouldn't we? They are free to operate their business however they choose in this country and I wish them the best of luck!

Ok so what does this have to do with the seats I order? I ordered the Sport R seats and before I purchased them I asked for opinions on them. I have them now with no regrets and have provided pics to help better illustrate the logo for future buyers or to help others who just wanted to know what they look like. Being that I have them now and waiting to install, the opinion phase prior to my purchase has ended.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Ok so what does this have to do with the seats I order? I ordered the Sport R seats and before I purchased them I asked for opinions on them. I have them now with no regrets and have provided pics to help better illustrate the logo for future buyers or to help others who just wanted to know what they look like. Being that I have them now and waiting to install, the opinion phase prior to my purchase has ended.
I am super glad that you are happy with them. I just posted my recent conversation with them regarding the logo as it used to be on the improved covers and foam on the stock frames you could get them without the logo.

The fact that the logo bugs some of us shouldn't take anything away from your enjoyment of the seats. We all have things that just bug us. My first 67 Mustang was the only car I ever painted that I put any badging back on afterward.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts