Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a few small parts and a steering box for my 64 galaxie - anyone have any ideas where to on the web or telephone?

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ernie - so far I need the steering box, front end stuff (probably buy new though), gas pedal, I would like to get a complete steering wheel (mine has a mustang steering wheel on it). I also need 427/460 alum rocker arm covers and alum intake. AC stuff would be good too. I am not restoring it yet - it looks decent now and these parts only need to be "driver" quality. Thanks. Jay

G

·
0 Posts
If you Join the On-Line Galaxie Club your entitled to many things. One of them is a "parts wanted" request in there newsletter. Not to mention there on-line emailing list.
Good bunch of Guys. Tell Mark Renolds I said "Hi"
Tommy Dowling, former 64 500 Fastback owner ::

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How do I join the Join the On-Line Galaxie Club? What is the contact information?

Thanks for the lead. I will tell them you said "hey"

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
just search galaxie club of america. and what engine do you actually have ? a 427 and a 460 are two very different engines. by the way you are better off buying all the front steeering/suspension parts from your local parts store(autozone/advance auto/O'Riellys) the stuff is all the same 62-68 and most parts later than that. the disc's(spindle and all) from a 70-77 lincoln/T-bird work great also. engine swap kits and headers are available from Crites restorations. hope some of this helps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts