Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we're coming up on the end of the football season, that means it should be about time for an Irvine Park get-together.

Didn't last year's get cancelled due to rain?

:shrug: Anybody?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm in

·
4,141 Posts
Didn't last year's get cancelled due to rain?

It got cancelled because we THOUGHT :/ that it was going to rain, and turned out to be a beautiful day. fd

·
4,141 Posts
Would I have to drive an early model? My '96 is the only running Mustang I have....
And my '07 is the only running Mustang that I have. :deadhorse: fd

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Sounds good!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I'll be there only if Tim brings the '67 Shelby GT500 again! ;)
Let me know a date and I'll try to be there, my car hasn't seen the light of day in a few months due to work.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Love to be there if I can, but don't have time to organize one this year.

I'm in the middle of a house "restomod" and it's taking all of my time. We decided to take advantage of the buyers market and buy a house back in the OC. Bought one in Anaheim Hills on 1/2 acre at a good price...beat out two other offers and had 6 contingency offers on it! Custom 3011 sq ft home built in 1976. It had zero upgrades and some old lady lived there by herself since here husband died in '99. We are going to rent our home in Corona...anyone need to rent a house?

I demo'd a kitchen, wet bar, 3 bathrooms, wood flooring (major PITA), tile flooring, walls, trim, baseboards, stairway banister, etc during my Christmas break from work. Now rebuilding everything with the help of a contractor. Hope to move in at the end of February...what's a Mustang?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts