Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody bring home any treasures or good buys either Saturday or Sunday at Jefferson? I am looking for the party that was 30 minutes ahead of me on Saturday and bought that set of NOS chrome trim (still in the packaging/wrapping) for a 65/66 Fastback rear folding seat from a vendor who let it go for an easy $100. I'd love to hear of your scores and failures. Do you think that there was a shortage of Ford dealers this time around and too many GM dealers or were you happy with what you saw? Marshall

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
The only treasure I found was the heat coming out of the heater when we got back to the truck Saturday. ::

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I bought that trim...Just kidding! I found a few NOS pieces for my Galaxie, original finned aluminum valve covers for the SCJ, NOS GT grill center for the Torino and a fresh 3:50 traclok center section. Mostly I found alot of wind and cold, definetly no shortage of that. A friend managed to score a complete 4-speed with bell housing, shifter, linkage, boot and fork for $75 :jawdrop: I got some good deals, but no where near that good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts