Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I've been to Venice! Other than that, sorry. Are you planning a vacation there? I work for the Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis. People from my work travel there a lot. I could ask questions for you if you need specific info.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hope to be going next week to Rome, Tuscan Country side and florence. I just thought it would be cool if someone from the VMF lived in Italy.

Kory

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I was just there a month or so ago. Beautiful place, and the food, oh the food..... stop eating now so that you can make room for all of the wonderful meals you could ever sink your teeth into. Myself and my entire family went (8 of us total) and we stayed in a little town by the name of Altopascio, its about 14 miles north-east of Pisa.

I had a wonderful time, and I hate traveling. This was one of the best trips that I have ever gone on, especially my visit to the Ferrari factory /forums/images/icons/smile.gif. I saw things there that no one in the general public should see, it pays to have friends in high places, or working for Ferrari's F1 design team, whichever you can get /forums/images/icons/wink.gif. I am afraid they don't allow tours of the Ferrari factory to the general public, but they do have a neat museum. It's in Maranello if you want to go, and I suggest you do if you are staying close.

Enjoy, and eat a lot! If you have any questions just ask, I'd be happy to try and answer them for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts