Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I don't want to jinx myself or anything but: if all goes well and I end up purchasing the Shelby in Dallas, there is a chance I'll be driving it to Des Moines the week of the 23rd of April sometime. It'd be awesome to have some names and numbers of any VMFers along this route (I-35) in case something happens.

E-mail me at [email protected] if you are along that route anywhere and would be willing to lend a hand if I get stuck (like a wrench here, ratchet there sort of thing...) :)

Hopefully won't need the assistance, but you never know. Much appreciated.

-bob

http://www.vintage-mustang.com/images/header.gif

·
Premium Member
19,203 Posts
I don't, but I'm calling all the cops with radar detectors along the way to make sure you make it home safe and sound! *LOL*

http://clubs.hemmings.com/baymustang/platesmall.jpgLet me check your shorts! My multimeter is just a-waiting! Formerly known as Midlife in the old VMF.
King of the Old Farts *struts*

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Right along I35.... Except I'm north of Des Moines. Dang. Sure ya can't do a roundabout jaunt? :)

Rich
----
'66, 302-4bbl, Granada disk brakes, etc, etc...

G

·
0 Posts
Yaa, I am on I-35, but you better hope to make if farther up than my place before you have problems! I am about 20 miles north of Dallas. Hey Bob the big Pate swap meet is right around that time, you should take it in, it is a great event. A few VMFers will be there.

TJ - Highland Village, TX (DFW area)

66 coupe 302 2v c4 -daily driver
94 GT vert -SWMBO's
93 Aerostar - hauling stuff
50 Mercury Pickup - waiting to be restored, stored back home

G

·
0 Posts
www.pateswapmeet.com

94 GT vert -SWMBO's

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
Hi Bob.I could help anywhere in the state of Mo.Would be glad to help anywhere from Wichita to Des Moines if you need help and nobody else is in the area.This covers half your trip.Got a laptop? Im a little hard to catch by phone.Send me a message for all my info.Jim

G

·
0 Posts
Bob, if you need anything while your in around Kansas City let me know, I be glad to help. If you need my info just let me know.

G

·
0 Posts
Bob, I'm three miles east of I-35, smack-dab in the middle of dallas. Please let me know if I can help out in any way. My home phone is 214-654-9635. Chris

70 Mach 1 (351C 4V 4-speed) I've been restoring since '96. 95% complete. Also have a '68 HT (289 2-speed) that I restored between '97-98 and is FOR SALE! The VMF has proven to be an invaluable resource for information, humor and excellent advice.

G

·
0 Posts
I'm going, not sure when, probably Saturday

94 GT vert -SWMBO's

G

·
0 Posts
April 24th is my Birthday bob. I'm In lewsiville, 20 miles north of dallas, just drop it off at my place;)

1968 Coupe, 6cyl Std, Bench Seat. Driven through 10 years of College.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts