Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got my son off to college in Stilwater, Oklahoma at Oklahoma State University and I wanted to see if any of you guys are up in Stillwater. I had him leave the car here at home. I have a few things to complete and then this November he will bring his car up to college with him. While in Stillwater we actually saw quite a few classic cars. Fords, Chevy's etc. I talked to the Ford Dealer in Stillwater to see if he could work on a 65 Ford, He informed me that he has 2 mechanics that have old Fords so that will be a source for repairs.
Any of your guys who are there please let me know so I can pick your brain for repairs, supplies etc while he's got the car up there.
Dave

PS Boy was it tough leaving him up there. My son is such a great kid and my wife and I really enjoy being with him, were really going to miss him. Its also amazing to see how much my daughter is really missing him. They were really close. She's now a senior and next Fall we'll have to bring her down to Texas A&M, then we'll be empty nesters.

Thanks for letting my vent

G

·
0 Posts
Small world, but I wouldn't wanna paint it! I'm in Tulsa, about an hour away. We have a show coming up if he wants to look around, I'll add a link. Odd, my wife's nephew just graduated from Texas A&M school of engineering. Once he's settled you can both throw questions out, if I can't get an answer... I can surely find someone that can.
http://www.greencountryclassicmustangs.com/shows/sept.htm
I'll be at our show (GCCM) one last time with my unrestored car. I don't believe in doing the same show with the same car over & over again. It's a really good show with a lot of cars & quite a bit ov diversity as well. You guys would enjoy it! C'mon up.

G

·
0 Posts
You must be related to him. He sure is proud of his cars because he won't sell them, only parts them out!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Ride 'Em Cowboys! Go Pokes!

Class of '69.

Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts