Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The economy is beginning to takes its toll on people in our area. I just did a search for something and saw way more classic muscle cars and exotics than I've ever seen before on it. For the most part, rare muscle whether it was a project or finished car with low miles. For some of you, bargains may be closer than I thought. BTW, no classic here. I was looking for a car for the misses - lexus.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Sold a couple cars the other day (not classics) at half of what they were worth. Opened my eyes, man things are bad out there. It's definatly a buyers world now a day's.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
There's still a few crazies out there. I saw a 67 c-code coupe, with a rebuilt drivetrain and a 10 foot paint job for $20k. Nice car, but nowhere near being worth that much money. :loco:

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
Yep, lots of cars for sale and think there will continue to be until things start to turn around with the economy.

Troy - you sure it's a K code? The VIN listed in the ad is 6R09A124587.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Ken , You like beer right? start your own micro business with 51% ownership with your wife, Get a woman owned small business grant/loan. Make colored beer like green/red/brown...ect and have a leprechaun as the theme with one of them plastic looking bare bubble butt/monkey butt the same color as the beer in the bottle.

You can start this small and sell to the micro brew places/bars.

With a funny looking theme.It might take off and get a nick name like lucky butt. :biggrin:

Just a thought!
Troy

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Just call it Butt Sweat Beer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts