Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mrgem here. Last night I was checking a PM from Dickson and the forum suddenly booted me. Since then, I've not been able to get back in. I kept getting a message telling me that my "username/password not recognized".

Well, long story short, I was able to set up a new account today using my login name mrgem!!!! It truly got blown away when those SQL errors occurred. I have set the account up again, but for some reason, have not been emailed a password.

Has this happened to anyone else???

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
I kept getting the "Forbidden" message, but it started working again this evening. Quite a few others had the same problem, but you're the only one I've heard who had trouble with their account once they got to the login screen.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Yep, like most (all?) others I had problems logging in. Even the chatroom seemed to be gone for a while.
But everything is fixed now, and I have no trouble with my name, logging in... .

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Darn! I've got information in a few old PMs that I really need! Sent Bob several messages. Hope he can help.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mine too! I was paulwall, but cannot log in with that name/password.

MUST....HAVE....VMF....FIX. Now I have to read through 53000 posts, since I haven't been here before!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I used the back door to get in...skipped the log in and main page all together. Very strange headers and a lot of bizarre characters were lurking last night but I managed to read what was happening. I would try clearing out your cookies and logging back in with your regular user name.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Yeah - Bishir suggested clearing the cookies, which I did, but it did not help. My userid was actually gone. Had to rebuild it - with ShanMan's help I've got it back, but my post count was set to zero. Oh well...got an appropriate title out of it - "Reincarnated".

·
Registered
455 Posts
My wife got me on through the "back door" as she put it. She wouldn't tell me how she did it. I guess this is her stick over my head when it comes to the VMF.
jazzbo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts