Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Kinda differant looking. I am a purest I vote for original.

At least he could change to air filter once in a while.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Those cars were considered quite exotic back during the mid 60s and are, in fact, quite collectable. The styling was inspired by the GT40s that were kicking butt in endurance racing at the time.

The cars are so collectable, that Jeff Speegle, an MCA Gold-Card judge and occasional VMFer, has one. Jeff is a pretty serious Mustang guy and is often quoted in car magazines - so he knows a keeper when he sees one.

Don't know that I'd pay 27k for one, though...

G

·
0 Posts
Yeah, I've seen pictures of this (or one very much like it) several years ago. Wasn't the point of this that they were trying to recreate a styling element from the original Mustang mid-engine prototype? If so, that would make this one perhaps more original than the, well, the original. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

G

·
0 Posts
The Auto-Rama at Disneyland has at least a hundred miniatures of that model except that they have continuous bumpers around them.
/forums/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
262 Posts
i know they had this but have never seen one in person,it's different thats for sure.20 yrs from now when we all see one of these for 100 grand we can tell people we knew where one was for only 27,500!!

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
It states 'Racarro seats'...That may get you in the right direction.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts