Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went down to St. Louis this weekend with my buddy. He was competing in the ET2 bracket class and I was undecided whether to go and sell parts or bring my 92 GT for the car show (over 70 classes). I would have competed in the stock 87-93 class. They only allow a maximum of 4 modifications. They defined a modification as a "Even a different set of plug wires". I decided to sell parts to cleanout the garage and generate some funds to work on my 69 or 66 or 65 or 70 or? I did OK but still have a trailor load of parts. I walked the car show and I definetly would have come home with a trophy. AAARRGH!! Anyway, enough of the should have, could haves. DID ANYBODY ELSE GO?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Didn't make the show but isn't it annoying when they limit competition like that? And it's worse when they're anal and consider spark wires a modification! Other than the fact that my paint is starting to wear and the Stang's not a trophy winner, I prefer cruises or local shows only for that reason. BTW, have any good 2+2 parts? PM me if you do as we're not too far from each other. Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts