·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
Nope, sorry gunna be in Oregon then :: ::

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, there's a shocker...she's at every show! ;)
But, if my car were that nice...I would be too! ::

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
Yeah, and it's really RED !!! :: ::

Poor Steve....gee I wonder how the Mach would look.....nah :p :p

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Channeling 66_Pony....mmmmmmmmm....."But her car is originally that color" ;)

http://knight.city.ba.k12.md.us/faculty/ss/ouijaboard.jpg

Whew...that was really disturbing...for second there I had an urge to run tiny little 14" wheels with hub caps and 70 series tires! ;) ::

It's over...I'm feeling much better now. ::

·
Registered
210 Posts
Keep in mind that the registration is pretty much wide open to anyone, but the gates close when the lot is full. A few friends of mine mentioned that they were turned back when they showed up late a few years back.

-Dan

·
Registered
252 Posts
Brian,

I wish. My stang is in its unhappy place (storage).

My vacation days are down to a precious few so greenie stays put the rest of the year except for a local event or two.

SS

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
I had "tentatively" planned on coming over for this one.
BUT,we do a family boating/camp trip to lake Roosevelt once a summer...guess which weekend they've all picked?

Now for all you "late" bloomers....(Brian,Ken) get those cars finished up.....their gonna do a "late" show over here that sounds kinda fun....1st of October, here in Wenatchee their putting on a show called "Wings and Rods". the early scuttle is....Vintage,muscle,and rods mixed with Classic and Race type planes..(possiable "burnoff" contest)..BBQ, poker run, plane rides and other events planned. Might be a nice chance to check for "bugs" on the "bloomers" and or a final season horah for others...
I'll try and get more info and have Brian add it to the list....

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
Hmmmmmm

I might have a painted drivable shell by then. Guess I'll just have to see how things go :: I'd sure like to get MY cars' picture with an old airplane ::

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dan's right...it does fill up fast. Might be a good idea to register at the link I posted.

Should be fun:
Free shuttles to and from the City of Kent's Canterbury Faire for all show participants and spectators.
Free barbecue and soft drinks.
Free registration, awards and dash plaques for all show participants.
Raffle for door prizes

I doubt I'll be there all day as I don't have a car ready...and, with a new baby, I need to chose between working on my car one day a week and working the show. Guess which activity wins! ;)

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Yeah might even luck out with a P-51 Mustang ! :: ::

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
The Show?...I'm not sure where they got the idea... I know the Airport manager is kind've a car guy. Thats who I contacted about of Pic shoot of the "Miss Veedol".
I think any true "Motorhead" has a bit of a soft spot for not only their Cars.But vintage Planes,custom bikes, and maybe Fast boats ....so why not mix them up a little if ya got the room? Maybe exchange some ideas etc? Who knows..might be a lotta fun?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts