Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I bid and win on a 1967 GT fastback located in Austin Tx. could any VMF'er go and check this car out. It is in restorable condition as pictures show. Auction ends this Monday. Item # 2423574610 if you want to check it out. I wiil probably wont bid if no one can check it out.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I can not look at it THIS monday but will be in Austin NEXT monday. If it does not sell on [censored] maybe you can work out a deal afterwords.

seems very proud of it (unless the 390's where rare?) $3750 and reserve not met. needs full floors, one 1/4, and some misc stuff. No comments on frame, cowl or torque boxes.

send me a PM if you still need someone to look at it after the auction.

James

·
Registered
506 Posts
Just gotta say, what a great place the VMF is, here's a guy in Puerto Rico with 2 instant car buddies in Texas willing to go check out a car for another VMF member!

Hope I get the chance to help a brotha out in N Texas someday...you guys rock! ::

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
I sent the guy an email to see where exactly he is located, and if he would let me look at this car today... we will wait and see if he responds...austin is only 20 mins. away. we shall see. what type of things do you want to know...it looks pretty rough, and are you planning to ship this to PR? get back with me and we can work something out. Todd P.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Sorry, Seller is not available to show car today, but I was invited to ask more questions if it was beyond what was already stated in the add. Good luck. tp.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts