Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cmayna's post about the Shelby in a box reminded me of this thread from October '04, about a guy who posted as Mikez, whose grampa had bought a '67 GT500 brand new. Grampa had died recently and left the car -- by then a barn car in pretty bad shape -- to Mikez's mom and they were wondering what to do with it. If you look at his VMF history, he posted just a few more times until he disappeared in May '05.

Anybody ever see anything about this car again? I pointed him toward the Norcal SAAC club, which is very active, but I wonder if he ever followed up.

·
Registered
10,775 Posts
I never heard about this one, but just to let everyone know, I'm only 25 minutes from Pacifica......hint...hint..

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
Yep, this isn't the only guy who jumped in, with photos yet, and jumped out. Do they call that "enjoying the car?"

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
In my time on this earth I have acculated a few pieces of knowledge. Some times if it looks like a duck, smells like a duck, quacks like a duck, damm its a duck.

Or in the works of my old dear departed Granddaddy

#1 There are no free Lunches

#2 If it sounds to good to be true, it is

#3 Always read the fine print.

#4 Most times there is a catch and its not a fish its you

#5 If a salesman has the deal of a lifetime run don't walk away.

# 6 In most cases the only ones thats going to look out for you is you and hopefully your familly ( if your lucky)

I have found alot of these have served me well, course I did make some of them up, but I still believe them.

Mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts