Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
getting a 72 Mach that is fairly well optioned. One owner, well documented car. Anybody interested in car or parts. I will post in the for sale section once I get the car here, but I'm checking interest now before I decide to go to the big auction site!

·
Registered
850 Posts
Need a low horn and possible the AC set up if there. does it have power windows? got ram air? ya dumb question I know its not there but had to ask. I still need to get that convertible trunck lid from you. Are you comming up to the RAM on Sun, I know its far but you could alays put your garage on wheels and tow it up. :p

·
Registered
850 Posts
Well happy birthday to the little tyke! Go Brooke :: ::I'm sure you'll enjoy that a lot more than a bunch of mustang talk, you've already got it comming out of your ears in parts.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes, very interested in parts. I am looking for Trunk torsion rods for a spoiler equipped Deck lid, Square stock hood springs used with ram air hood, Deluxe door panel trim, and I'm sure many other parts that I can't think of right now. I'm not that far from you, so I would like to
see the car. I'll PM you my phone number.

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The brainwashing has already begun, she can say "car" likes to play with her toy Mustang :biggrin:

·
Registered
850 Posts
WHAT A NAME RIP OFF YOU CHUMP!!! give him a 72 and he thinks he can be a 73 HAHAHA

welcome back to the forum Mark Gelfand mr. retro soda

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Welcome to the forum Marc! Glad to see you here!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think there are 3 crappy cragers and one factory steel wheel with dog dish and trim ring. Might be more in the car.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Better check on the main forum but I think those spindels only work wit h71-73 based on size? from what I've been told, but I'm not the expert on that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts