Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a race track treatment for my Bullitt. Argent Silver Panasports, circular white number plates (#211), and taped up headlights? Possibly a side exit exhaust. I wouldn’t complain if you added a couple contingency stickers. Lol. Anybody bored?

2B515F56-B35B-44A1-8802-A7B5F6581D53.jpeg

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Woodchuck wins!

I do like your track mod list though.
I want to get out on the track, Blake, and I’ve got a sort of hair-brained plan to get there, and maybe sooner than I originally had planned.
You see, I’m building a 390 FE for my Bullitt; I couldn’t afford to do that when I started the project, but I’m slowly piecing it together now. And eventually I’m going to have a 289/T5, and a bunch of other bits and pieces from this car’s current iteration that would make a good start to a track car project. The thing is, THIS car as-is would be fairly capable, and I’m getting impatient in my middle-agedness. I figure a set of dedicated race wheels/tires, and maybe a race seat/harness could eventually make their way to the track car project too, but in the meantime I could at least get my feet wet at a club event or two in the Bullitt.
I was sitting here tonight getting pretty excited about the idea, and figured that maybe I could get even more excited with a visual aid...

·
Registered
444 Posts
Looking for a race track treatment for my Bullitt. Argent Silver Panasports, circular white number plates (#211), and taped up headlights? Possibly a side exit exhaust. I wouldn’t complain if you added a couple contingency stickers. Lol. Anybody bored?

View attachment 738471
Can you provide a link to the specific wheels you want? Keeping it green? It'll need a racing stripe, right?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can you provide a link to the specific wheels you want? Keeping it green? It'll need a racing stripe, right?
Wheels:

This will all be reversible stuff, so yes, keeping it green, but I’ve got a buddy who does vinyl, so I could probably pull off a racing stripe. Also considered blacking out the hood and fender tops with plastidip, a la Trans Am cars...

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I'll give it a go a bit later.

Reactions: cjhudson87
1 - 20 of 30 Posts