Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
If you wanna change your seat color I bough brand new seats and it was still cheaper to have my upholstery guy change the color on the new seats to the color I wanted them, then to just buy the color I wanted. like $700 cheaper!

·
Registered
4,293 Posts

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I've been drooling over these seats. The price depends on what you want, anything from vinyl to exotic leathers, and they are USA made
I contacted Cerullo and GTS Classics but I am only a humble carpenter making carpenter wages. And besides, it's only a race car!

Nice choice but you still won't catch those WRXs ;o) HOw are you doing a 4 point harness in that rig or did I missunderstand something?
Since I got lumped in with some pretty modern stuff this year in Cam-T with inches more tire, WRX's are the least of my worries!

Not sure on the 4 point harness yet but the factory lap belts fit fine through the openings in the seats for now. The only way to use the 4 point belts that I can think of with the proper angle behind the driver would be mounting them above the rear seat at the package tray with any necessary reinforcements? I know some here consider the 4 point harness a death trap with submarining and such so I haven't asked much on this forum.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts