Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NSRA 2002 saftey award went to Wise Guys Seats & Accesories for a bucket seat with integral 3 point shoulder restraint system. Bucket seats come in 19 and 22 inch versions. Has anyone used this product in a '65 or '66 Mustang? Any impressions on how it worked out? Web site is http://www.wiseguys-seats.com. Web site is not so easy to use. 3-pt restraint only shows up in price list. They also advertise in Street Rod Builder Mag

Pete

·
Registered
317 Posts
Looked at their site. They may have a good product but their marketing is marginal. There is not enough detailed information on their site to even come close to spending what they are asking. I don't mean they are asking too much, just that you really don't know what you are buying. Maybe they have a printed catalog.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I couldn't agree more. Street Rod Builder included a picture and description in their October 2002 issue. Single picture looked pretty good and National Street Rod Association picking the product for their '02 safety award originally caught my attention. When I went out to their site I wasn't even sure they still made the thing. Then just recently, they started advertising with a different picture of the product. Guess you'd almost need to take a trip to Indiana to take a look

Pete

1 - 3 of 3 Posts