1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Right around $60,000 I suspect...

·
Registered
391 Posts
Isn't this a race car restored to "as delivered condition." I am not sure what it is worth, but it does not appear to be a New Old Stock car with only 1911 incidental miles on it.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Over at the Boss Site we've all watched this thing try to sell before and never reached its reserve,but the car has ALOT of incorrect detailing ,and if raced i'm sure ALOT of rough treatment,I wouldn't give 40K for it as an original car but it does have a neat but questionable history

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Lessee,,

1911 miles at 1/4 mile per pass is........7644 passes...then allow for grocery store runs and so maybe at least 5000 passes down the strip?

Incorrect shocks, battery cable, thermostat vacuum tree.......oh stop it!!! (sorry)

30 grand, max....

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Did i miss something???????
How come the link worked? I thought ehay was banned.
I just thought i would try it and it went right to it. I must have missed something.

G

·
0 Posts
I was thinking $45,000

There was a totally spent Boss 302 at Carlisle going for 10500. Every time I walked by there was a crowd of people checking it out. The dumb asses were doing stuff like checking the oil and trying the wipers. They seemed clueless about the rare Boss parts that might be missing and things like rust.

Someone will pay too much for that car. That's what DBAY is for, right?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts