Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, this is the first show for this club .. Metro Area Mustangs Club.. its for Early and Late model stangs and fords .. its being held at Waldorf Ford off route 301 .. from 9-4 sunday ..

I'm not affiliated with them, but you can never have too many mustang clubs around right ::

James

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay Nick, got this off of a google search ..

WALDORF FORD
2440 CRAIN HWY
WALDORF MD 20601
301 843 2400

Waldorf is southern md by the way, its about a 45 minute drive for me from Laurel ... just do a mapquest search on the addy for directions ...

Hey by the way, love your site Nick, visited it several times, you keep it updated and with nice pics .. and the car aint bad either, lol .. seriously though, sites like yours have given me the inspiration to restore mine .. currently in the middle of floorpans .. yuck ..

James

·
Registered
310 Posts
Wow.. someone from Laurel.. Coolz.. :)

AJ

·
Registered
32 Posts
We're next town over (Bowie). We have floor pans to do as well we're just not there yet :-(

We went to the Waldorf Show, just spectating. Neither car is show ready (I don't recall seeing a rust bucket class).
There was a plethora of late model stangs. The classics were not well represented, and I just kept thinking of everyone on VMF.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi guys, nice to meet someone so close .. i see from your webpage you do need some pans, oh what fun let me tellya ..lol ..

but at least you guys have a garage, i'm working in a carport, havent done any welding yet so not sure how well thats going to work ..

I'll let ya know how it goes .. may post some floorpan experiences on my page ..

James

1 - 7 of 7 Posts