Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a car to tinker with and the previous owner installed an aftermarket wiring harness and used nonfactory style wiring harness loom holders. I'm needing to add some more wiring into the looks so I need to open/replace some of these clips.

I've googled wiring harness clips and searched plenty of images but have came up with nothing. Has anyone ever seen these before or know where to get them? If I can't find this exact one then I'll be changing them all out to keep a matching look.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Kinda looks like these loop clamps, but just riveted in place. Maybe these are close enough so you don't have to replace them all.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Someone on another forum I'm on found a similar clip on amazon and as I was looking at it I found the exact clip I have listed on Amazon. Its a clip for GM cars from the late 60's through the 90's which is probably why none of us are familiar with them lol.

·
Registered
8,995 Posts
I bought a car to tinker with and the previous owner installed an aftermarket wiring harness and used nonfactory style wiring harness loom holders. I'm needing to add some more wiring into the looks so I need to open/replace some of these clips.

I've googled wiring harness clips and searched plenty of images but have came up with nothing. Has anyone ever seen these before or know where to get them? If I can't find this exact one then I'll be changing them all out to keep a matching look.

View attachment 756879
View attachment 756880

1 - 7 of 7 Posts