Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering if there will be any fellow MVF'ers at the swap meets this month, I am looking for my shirt so I can wear it to the shows

everytime I think I am done, I find more stuff to add. WHOO HOOOO!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
englishtown is NJ, right? When is it? ALso, when is carlisle?thanks

@jay
even god doesn't know everything about mustangs

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
going to carlisle ///on vacation so im going thurs and friday//not near as crowded/be gone prob by sat. MAYBE//been on friday a time or 2///just plain more fun///later gary s in va.//its about 3hr drive straight up I 81//may have to get new shirt//seems to have shrunk up around belly area???

neverending

·
Registered
560 Posts
Spring at Carlisle is April 19-22. The Fords at Carlisle is June 1-3. I recommend going on Thurs or Fri if you can. It gets very crowded on the weekend

Dave
Reading PA
66 Signal Flare Red Vert
302 2V, 15X7 Cragar SS's with 205/60s

G

·
0 Posts
'Will be at Carlisle this week from Weds. to Sat. most likely, and at the Ford show from Weds to Sun. When is the Englishtown show? - have always wanted to go, but seems every year I miss it.

1967 S code GT Deluxe Coupe 65B
1966 Convertible 76B 289 4 speed

Descendent of Francois Seguin dit Laderoute,
Soldier Regiment d' Carignan, New France 1665-1668

G

·
0 Posts
i will be at carlisle on friday this week and probably at the june one... will be wearing a blue cobra hat ( those cool ones with the racing stripes), a t shirt with a blue GT 350 on it and a backpack with a big VMF on the back of it, see you guys there...

/forums/images/icons/cool.gif[color:blue]Todd Dietrich
restomod junkie, 19 year old kid who has too many ideas and not enough money to finish any of them..
ObsidianSpider on AOL IM
http://home.att.net/~obsidianspider/5lugwormviewsmall.jpg</font color=blue>

G

·
0 Posts
I'll be at Carlisle on Saturday. Most likely be wearing my Bill Dance hat, Its an orange and white Tennese Volenteer's Hat. Just yell Tim once in awhile and maybe I'll answer!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts